EMILY SPANO - Associate
Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Murdoch University
Emily graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) in mid 2015 and was admitted as a lawyer in Western Australia in June 2016. Emily joined EMS Legal in August 2018.
Having worked in both private practice and in-house legal roles, Emily’s experience includes advice in relation to:
- initial public offerings and backdoor listings;
- capital raisings (rights issues and placements);
- mergers and acquisitions;
- commercial drafting;
- due diligence investigations;
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule compliance;
- general corporate governance matters; and
- related party transactions.