LIESL CHAN - Special Counsel
Bachelor of Arts, University of Western Australia
Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
Liesl is a senior lawyer with over 12 years’ corporate and commercial experience assisting a diverse range of clients with their corporate transactions and general commercial requirements.
Liesl regularly provides legal services in relation to matters involving:
- Capital raisings (including IPOs, back-door listings, entitlement issues, placements and convertible note issues);
- Corporations Act and Listing Rules compliance work;
- Due diligence;
- Acquisitions and sale (including share sale and asset sale agreements);
- Advice and preparation of subscription agreements, shareholder and unitholder agreements;
- Mining and resources (including farm-in and joint venture agreements); and
- General commercial (including services agreements, leasing and intellectual property licensing).
Liesl joined Edwards Mac Scovell in June 2017.