RHYS WALDON - Special Counsel
Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Australia
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia
Rhys has significant transactional and industry experience assisting a diverse range of clients with their corporate transactions and general commercial requirements having worked in private practice since 2005.
Rhys regularly acts for ASX listed companies in relation to:
- Capital raisings (including IPOs and back door listings, rights issues, placements and convertible notes);
- Mergers and acquisitions (including schemes of arrangement and private share and asset sales);
- Mining and resources transactions (including farm-in and joint venture agreements);
- Due diligence investigations;
- Corporations Act and Listing Rules compliance; and
- Directors’ duties, meeting procedure, and general corporate and commercial advice.
Rhys has particular experience in the energy and resources sector, for both local and international clients.
Rhys joined EMS Legal in June 2018.